Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey! Show dates!

Current Show:
February 4, 5, 11, 12, 13 (matinee), 18 and 19 (manitee).
The show on the 13th is a sunday afternoon show. All other shows are Friday or Saturday night shows, except the one on the 19th which is a water-dwelling mammal.
Hot Cha!
More dates as I has 'em. The next show, though, will be more or less the first three weekends in May, with the same pattern. The next after will be in September, same pattern, and the last of the year in December, same pattern. The idea is that this year we'll pretty much always do the first three weekends of the month, with a matinee show on the second Sunday (and a water-dwelling mammal...).
The only oddness that might happen is that there may be a sneaky extra-special show during the summer some time, but that hasn't even really been discussed.
Oh, and I think we've worked out our musiker woes. There aren't any musikers that I don't provide. This means I'll be forming a band for the current show, and for every show from here on out. I'm the VCRP music director and part-time sound effextor. Hey yeah!
Dana and I are going to build a washtub bass for stsngls tomorrow, I think. Lookout Wisconsin! Our intent is to do both the traditional, "punch a hole in ma's washtub" version and one made entirely of wood. That's right, wood! Ha ha ha ha!
Oh, and I have to write another ad. One of mine didn't take the first time, but the commercials are mine this time. I wrote for the show, I'm about to be the musical director, and Toshi & I are being inducted as "troupe members" Saturday. Hot dog!

No comments: