Tuesday, July 29, 2003


There's a new vending machine in our break room. Inside, I found my old nemesis, Hostess Fruit Pies. They only have the lemon ones, but oooooh, fruit pies.
On the other hand, check out that creepy Twinkies web page. No, not SeanBaby's, the "real official" one. I mean, planet twinkie? We'll be lampooning that one in twenty years, right? Or have kids eaten enought twinkies that the secret chemical ingredients have sapped their naturally occurring lampoonides, and they'll have to appreciate crap at face value? Will the children of tomorrow be able to enjoy He-Man for the story? I hope not. Of course, they already don't know who Twinkie the Kid, Fruit Pie the Magician, The Corn Pop Kid and Mayor McCheese are. Will the children of tomorrow know the joys of crappy cartoon characters invented to move product?
Oh, wait, PoKeMon, right. I almost forgot.

No comments: