Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I've got a challenge for you. Here's the story that explains it:
I am the proud owner of a pound (more or less) of dark roast guatamalan coffee. This means, beyond that I now have some tasty coffee to share with friends, that I am in possession of a dark roast bean that does not weight very much. Each bean is very light. I am trying to convey this, and am looking for a word that describes it. I said to a coworker, "It's a light bean, yes?" but light doesn't really cover it, because it's dark-roast. It's un-dense. It's porus, which is the best word I've found.
What's a 1 word synonym for "not dense?"
If you have a good one, you can email me at misternihil, which falls neatly at the domain of Misternihil, which is a dot(dizzie, G-money!) com(Kizzie, yo!), which will get a letter to me via the electronic mail (in the Hizzie!). I write it like this because I don't want any chance of webspiders harvesting my email, which is not GWBUSH@CIA.COM. Hee hee. Now maybe he'll get the desperate pleas for help from Nigeria and the offers for zzbigxxcockyyenlargppmenzx from fake email addresses. Lately, they all say they're from my Mom's email address. They're such liars. Or she's earning money on the side. Whatever.
Point is, if you wanna, email me a word if you have it. A one-word synonym for "not dense."

No comments: