Friday, January 09, 2004

*Caution. Contains Filth*
There's this commercial that I saw, I think during the SuperBowl. The name of the pill has evaded me every time I've gone to check on it but one, that one because I saw the confusing commercial while the computer was actually running and on the net. The ad is a guy throwing a football through a tire that's hanging from a tree. There is no indication of what this pill is supposed to do. Thus, our most puerile assumptions must be correct, right? I mean, football through a tire, right, nudge nudge wink wink.
It's sad how correct that actually is. It's an erectile dysfunction treatment. I guess the visual euphemism is better than directness.
"Hey guys: Having trouble throwing a football through a tire, know what I mean; Is your wife a goer? Does she go? Nudge nudge wink wink? Are you a goer, but having trouble, ahem, f******, because your, ahem, p**** isn't as hard as it used to be?"

No comments: