Friday, April 23, 2004

I just got another of the classic Nigerian scam letters (don't know what that is? There's a fine collection here.) from a fellow named Cheapoo. That isn't even the best part. He uses the word ACCUMMUDATE (all in caps. The whole letter is all in caps). I don't know what it means, but I wanna use it every day. Here's how he uses it:
I WANT TO MOVE THE FUNDS AND DIAMONDS INTO YOUR POSITION FOR YOU TO SECURE AND ACCUMMUDATE IT FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFITS PENDING WHEN I WILL COME AND MEET WITH YOU.NOTE THAT A SUBSTANTIAL PORTION OF THIS MONEY WOULD BE COMPENSATED TO YOU FOR YOUR ABLE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME SO I CAN GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ON THE NEXT STEP.
Yeah, CHEAPOO also uses compensated wrong, but still, I like the word Accummudate.
I got the previous guy to send me two more credit card numbers, which I reported. I then asked if he'd like to reorder again. Let's see if I can get more numbers from him. Hee.

No comments: