Wednesday, April 28, 2004

My Brezsny this week:
Though he wrote almost five centuries ago, comic novelist Francois Rabelais provided the perfect advice for you this week: "It behooves all adventurers to treat their good luck with reverence, neither bothering nor upsetting it." In other words, Cancerian, don't spend even a minute wondering why your life is blessed with so much grace right now. Refrain from analyzing it, discoursing about it, or theorizing on how you might be able to preserve it. Instead, use it exuberantly and with a devout sense of gratitude. Explore in vivid detail what it feels like to be a free-wheeling adventurer.
Boy are my legs sore, though. We softballed last night. There weren't really enough people, so we did about an hour of warmup before the game. Warmup involved balls being hit into the extreme outfield. I ran a lot. During the game, I played second base. I'm happy but sore today.
On luck: It was a great game.

No comments: